Friday, April 1, 2011

More older work and a doodle of my professor

School and work has kept me kind of busy lately. Sorry everyone for the lack of updates and such. But today I bring you a doodle I did in class of my professor, and some more older work!



Took my time with the hatching and stuff. I like how this turned out. Sorry about the bad quality; I took the picture with my webcam.



This is from when I met a few friends at a park a month or so ago. There were a lot of dogs. This one in particular I did a few good quick gestures of. He was just so cool lookin'.



This is from a photo from when I went to Langerado in 2008. We were at the Beastie Boys set and Jon was running around with cups on his eyes in a terrible re-enactment of the Sabotage video. But it was still a lot of fun and I got this neat series of photos which I made into a neat sketch. I really want to do something big with this though.



This is from when we were waiting in line for Bonnaroo 2009. My friend Kat fell asleep in her car. I really like the circular frame this sketch takes on because I just felt like not drawing anything beyond those points.



I was following my cat Neko around one day and taking pictures and did a series of small sketches. This is one of them. I really like the vantage point. It's like he's trying to decide what to do next.



This is another one of my cat just relaxing on my bed. He loves to lay/sleep in that spot there.

Anyway that is about all for now! Hope you enjoyed these drawings.

22 comments:

  1. Cool, I've never seen those sketches of Jon they look good and obviously I love the one of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice doodles, you have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing. The one with the person in the car is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draw me a logo! I will pay for it!@

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are some TALENTED guy, in every sense of t5he word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite is the first, but they all show talent i think

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are insanely good. I jelly d;

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice sketches! you obviously have skills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your class doodles are really good

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sketches. I'd even say they inspire me a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool stuff goes here? great I'm in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those drawing were intense
    I loved the kitty one

    ReplyDelete
  13. you've got some real talent man. I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  14. your professor looks like clark kent O_o

    ReplyDelete